5 Leading Manufacturers of Cable Tiesadmin
Cable ties are those which are used to keep cables & wires together, fastened to create order. They are also called as Hose tie or Zip tie. They protect the wires and cables from damage and frays. Cable ties are mostly commonly used because of their cost and ease of use.You can find cable ties in various versions such as Stainless steel, Plastic, Nylon, etc,. Mainly Cable ties are made of nylon are extensively used.
Standard electrical cables ties are found in black color. You can also find them in Various colors such as Red, White, Yellow, Green, Blue, etc,. Colored cable ties help in differentiating and stay organised while connecting to a number of devices that use single power source.
Selection of cable ties is based on tensile strength is one of the most important factors to consider while choosing the cable ties. There are wide variety of different tensile strengths available, ranging form ultra lightweight to heavy duty depending on ints application. Some of the standards of tensile strength of cable ties you can choose from are
- Miniature: 18 lbs.
- Intermediate: 40 lbs.
- Standard: 50 lbs.
- Light Heavy Duty: 120 lbs.
- Heavy Duty: 175 lbs.
- Super Heavy Duty: 250 lbs.
There are a number of different cable ties to choose from based on their application. Cable ties are used in a wide range in many sectors, industries including electrical, telecommunications, Packing, Retail, Floral, Tradeshow displays & Many more. So, we find various types of cable ties available in the market.
- Nylon Cable ties: Cable ties manfactured of mylon are of great strength, Flexibiltiy & Resistant to abrasion. Nylon cable ties are engineered as heat stabilizers for continuous exposure to high temperatures.
- Releasable Cable ties: These cable ties have a small release clip which lets release them when needed and re attach them for your convenience. They are also known as reusale cable ties.
- Steel Cable ties : Stainless steel cable ties are made up of a high grade stainless steel to protect from corrosion & are equiped with a self locking mechanism to maintain a secure seal.
Leading Cable Tie Manufacturers
- ABB: Thomas & Betts, who invented the original Ty-rap Cable tie are presently the member of ABB group. ABB is the perfect choice for the Professional who look for the strength, Resistance & Durability. So, ABB is one of the leading cable tie Manufacturer.
- Barton Engineering: Barton engineering the UK based company is one of the leading Manufacturing Companies of Electrical equipments such as Cable ties, Conduits, Fittings, etc,. It is the largest manufacturer of cable ties.
- Partex Marking Systems: Partex marking system manufacture various products for the identification of wires, Fittings, cables, Pipes, Components. It is also one of the top Cable tie Manufacturer.
- Hill-Top Products: Hill top is also the UK based company which largely manufactures Cable ties. It has the Nylon, Stainless Steel & other metal cable ties specially designed for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Hellermanntyton: Hellermanntyton produces the best quality & standard Cable ties. With the main head quarters in Wisconsin, it operates in 39 Countries with 5400 employees Worldwide.